What will we give to schools in Kerala making us different from others
Providing NXT Robotic Kit, Novabot and other robotic kits and robots in addition to exclusively indigenously developed training material.
Identify the major components of a robot and learn the many ways robots are being used in industry. Follow safety rules and learn how to use and store tools correctly. Learn how to work in a team to use teamwork to solve problems, and will serve as a team leader and a team member. Learn the core concepts of physics, robotics, and automation, to include motors, gears and gear trains, rotational dynamics, friction and traction factors, torque and power factors, open-loop and closed-loop control systems, and the use of touch, light, sound, and temperature sensors in an automated system.
- INTRODUCTION TO ROBOTICS AND BASICS OF ROBOTICS
- BASIC SYSTEM IN ROBOTICS
- WIRELESS ROBOTICS
- WIRELESS TRANSMITTER CIRCUIT
- WIRELESS RECEIVER CIRCUIT
- INPUT SYSTEMS
- PROCESSING SYSTEM
- AUTONOMOUS ROBOTS
- MECHANICS IN ROBOTICS
- MODELING A ROBOT
What will children learn that is helpful to them?
- Implement Physics, Algebra and Geometry concepts while designing Robot
- Use Engineering Concepts to design, sketch, assemble and operate the prototype robot
- Improves logical and analytical thinking ability to perform a complex task
- The project-based approach helps to develop personality and teaches the importance of teamwork
- Technological learning through world-class software